VEHICLE LAY OFF (Informing DVLA of the withdrawal of a vehicle temporarily from being used on the road)
- Applicant must present an application to DVLA stating reasons for lay-off of C. V. R. C.
- Payment for the prescribed lay-off form.
- Completion of appropriate forms.
- Issuance of lay–off certificate
- VRC cancelled
CANCELLATION OF VEHICLE LAY–OFF
- Applicant Presents Vehicle & LOC to DVLA for Inspection
- Vehicle is examined for Roadworthiness
- Complete a new Vehicle Registration Certificate (V. R.C)
- Roadworthiness certificate issued if approved